We are Tronsit,
A creative digital agency based in Lahore, Pakistan.
From creating a brand’s online presence to transforming it into a digital phenomenon we cover every aspect of the digital marketing world. We harness the power of inbound and outbound marketing to make a business a brand and to make it stand out from the rest.
Because of our dedicated and talented team of graphic designers, web developers, marketers, content creators, SEO experts and more, we create and deliver the best digital solutions.
We love what we do, and we do what our clients love. And no matter what we do, we do it together as a team to ensure that we grow together, achieve together and succeed together!
Become Part of Our Team!
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing executive to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Business Development Executive
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Executives to help us expand our clientele. All of you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme/plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Job Type(s): Full-time, Contract